1904 Rule of Life approved by the Bishop of Orléans
1920 First Constitutions written by Father Lemonnyer OP
14 January 1942 Official Affiliation to the Order of St. Dominic
1950 - 1957 Acceptance of the Institute as of Diocesan Right
Regular revision of the Constitutions
Latest full revision of the Constitutions approved in 2000 by Mgr. Daucourt, Bishop of Orléans.